Well...here goes.
Going to our session in a little over an hour.
I don't have a clue what to expect, but I've been thinking the worst.
If she just agrees to wait it out and try to work on it. That's enough.
But I don't think so. The signs are all there, and she's so angry she's not seeing rationally.
And if she could read that, she'd be even angrier at my smug pomposity. That's exactly one of the things she hates.
But come ON. Who falls in love with someone in 7 days and decides to throw away the marriage without even working on it, because of that? NOT that it started the marriage problem. But she's apparently going to let this new person ruin any chance of working on it. Or even trying.
I hope not. But I just don't know.
I don't have a clue what to expect, but I've been thinking the worst.
If she just agrees to wait it out and try to work on it. That's enough.
But I don't think so. The signs are all there, and she's so angry she's not seeing rationally.
And if she could read that, she'd be even angrier at my smug pomposity. That's exactly one of the things she hates.
But come ON. Who falls in love with someone in 7 days and decides to throw away the marriage without even working on it, because of that? NOT that it started the marriage problem. But she's apparently going to let this new person ruin any chance of working on it. Or even trying.
I hope not. But I just don't know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home