Thursday Morning and I'm down again.
I can't help but think I've ruined whatever little bit of goodwill had built up over the last few days. This morning she just ignored me completely.
Other than to say, yes, she'll be here at 7pm to go to our session, that is.
But then I keep telling myself - she'd been hating me this bad for a long time apparently, and it was still the right thing to do to let her know what I did and why I won't do it again.
The relationship was at Ground Zero already anyway. She hates me, doesn't trust me, and thinks I invade her privacy/control freak on her all the time anyway, right? This won't make it worse, will it?
Yeah - that's denial. I know, I just knocked it back a lot farther. But I didn't want to watch her lie to me anymore, now she can't. I know that's the control freak thing.
But it's ALSO fair, this time, isn't it?
Other than to say, yes, she'll be here at 7pm to go to our session, that is.
But then I keep telling myself - she'd been hating me this bad for a long time apparently, and it was still the right thing to do to let her know what I did and why I won't do it again.
The relationship was at Ground Zero already anyway. She hates me, doesn't trust me, and thinks I invade her privacy/control freak on her all the time anyway, right? This won't make it worse, will it?
Yeah - that's denial. I know, I just knocked it back a lot farther. But I didn't want to watch her lie to me anymore, now she can't. I know that's the control freak thing.
But it's ALSO fair, this time, isn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home