Monday, October 25, 2004

Just a note to commenters...


Heya. Suddenly, in the last few days, I've gotten a few comments. Not sure how people are stumbling over the blog, but I admit when I first posted it, I sort of hoped it might happen. I am screaming in the wilderness and it's nice to see some people are hearing it.

Just wanted to thank you all. A general thread seems to be, "misery loves company" but it's true, isn't it? Hearing from other people in the situation, knowing you're not alone...helps. I'm sorry we're all in this together, but, we're at least in it together.

I need to be very careful with this next remark, to not reveal anything...but: I just want to say, in a way, I'm inspired by the person who said they took what I read and it caused them to talk to someone else that they needed to, to stop something that was happening. Somehow...for a brief moment of time...it felt like, damn, SOME good may come of this nightmare. Maybe it's only a brief flicker, or maybe it's the start of something that might really help that person's situation. I hope you keep me informed. I hope it gives me a little good karma, 'cuz I'm going to need it in the future. I got misty eyed reading that, you know?

And to all others who have shared, agreed, disagreed, or whatever....thanks. It helps. Even the Dr. Phil comment helped, if nothing more than to remind me that even though I'll prostitute my self-esteem and dignity, cuckold myself in my own household, and basically roll over and take whatever she wants to do to me - there is still at least one thing I'd never do, which is consult Dr. Phil. :) Or chiropracty.

Voodoo on the other hand, I'm still open to. Bring on the chicken entrails!

(That was sarcasm, folks. Except the chiropracty part.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home