Monday, February 28, 2005

Wow...Snowing Like A Muthafugga...


Shit. They CLOSED THE CALL CENTER. At 7pm. DAMN that's like.....the first time in 2 years?

That tells ya how bad it's snowin' out there. Time for me to spring into Lawn Tractor Plow Man character!

I worked from home today, and got more work done than I do when I'm at work. Go figure. It's all part of what I'm discovering about myself lately - that I haven't had time to blog on - that explains so much about me and my life, personality, "issues", and so on.

Basically, I've discovered, if I'm at home, working, with the TV on Comedy Central, I concentrate on work 10x more than if I'm at work, working, with no other sounds or distractions in my cube except....more work.

More on that later. Fact is...it's snowing like a bitch, I just threw my JD's Vegetarian Chili Fixin's in the crock pot to simmer, and it's time to go plow.

Oh, and the fireplace insert is FINALLY fixed. Hoo boy, just in time. Got the firebox loaded up like Sim Webb puttin' the coal to ICRR 382.

(BIG bonus points if you get the reference... ;) )

So...anyway...yeah. More blog later, maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fensty said...

I'll see if I can grab a snapshot or two while I'm out there. :)

It's pretty snowy, no doubt.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home