Lots Happening, No Time to Post...
Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. But I see many of the regulars having a nice spirited debate in the comments on the last post, so just keep that going in my absence, that's good.
All is well here, EL has not made any overtures since that initial apology towards changing her mind or seeking any reconciliation. It may be that she was just honestly wanting to apologize, or, it may be that she was doing that and also wondering if I'd respond with any overtures of my own, which clearly, I have not.
I have no interest in being with her anymore. I wish she'd get some help for herself - her latest exploit is that she met someone online on Tuesday, chatted with him on Wednesday, and had him over her place overnight for sexual escapades on Thursday night, he slept over and left Friday morning to go to work. LOL, she then proceeded to tell him, "Sorry, I never do things like that, I'm not that kind of girl....it's just been so long for me since I'd had any physical intimacy..."
Don't ask how I know, you'll have to take it on faith that it's true. I don't post shit that I am not 100% sure is true.
Classy broad, my ex. The only thing that really bugs me is that she made another "date" with him to "watch a movie" at her place again this weekend (same thing that was planned for Thursday night, that ended quite differently of course) and this is her weekend to have The Boy. I am not too thrilled about that, as you might imagine...
This is the point that if I WAS a stalker, I'd go over to her house around 10pm tonight and see if she's there, The Boy is there, and some guy too.
Now wait - before you cry hypocrasy - I'm not saying it's because there's a guy around my son. Fine. I'm not even saying it's because she barely knows the guy, though I think that's already getting into territory QUITE different than RHA meeting us at a restaurant or me taking The Boy to RHA's house for 15 minutes to play with her new puppy.
No, it's that she'll be having sex with a guy she barely knows with my son sleeping (I hope) in the next bedroom. In the same bed she normally sleeps with The Boy in, I might add. So The Boy will get to sleep in the dried wet spot Sunday night.
THAT isn't hypocrasy is it? Feel free to tell me so if you wish.
Anyway, aside from that things are rockin'. Cleaned up one room of my house today, made it f'ing spotless, it's the one that will be the roommate's room, she is coming to check it out tomorrow. Next is cleaning out The Boy's room and making it appropriate for a young man like him to sleep in. Hopefully that'll be Tuesday night.
I will try to blog more tonight or tomorrow. Lots of other small, good things going on.

5 Comments:
JD, I'm sure she'll change the sheets.
And really, he'll never know anyway..
Stop snooping and you'll never have to have this stuff on your mind. (wow I sound like a broken record)
I'm about to post a post re: something that happened tonight and sort of on the topic of my little debate with SH... I'd like to hear you (and SH's) comments if you have time to check the post out. Off to write it now.
You may want to have something about no overnight visitors of the opposite sex worked into the divorce decree/custody arrangement.
I doubt I would put anything in the divorce decree about no overnight visitors, that seems unenforcable and wrong, isn't it? I mean, sure, that sounds silly from the guy doing the spying, but sooner or later life has to go on? I guess it'd be something that could be tried...I wouldn't care anyway, dunno about her.
But then I'd have a problem with the female roommate issue anyway. So probably won't even go there.
Nicky, I actually agree, though there is a difference - he's interfering, I'm just watching the train wreck. A minor distinction but one of the "What she doesn't know won't hurt her" variety. Which is a shitty justification anyway as I don't really believe in that.
Problem is there are other issues with the spying stuff. Plain and simple fact is people now tell me things whether I want them to or not. LOL. It's very hard to "unhear" certain things once you're told them you know? Ditto unread an email once it's sent to you and you have to open it/read it to see what it is.
I expend less and less energy on spying as time goes on. It just doesn't seem that way to you all anymore since I know more now than ever before. I keep asking people to stop telling me stuff but every so often something comes my way anyway, you know, well meaning friends and so forth.
There's more but I can't go into detail.
Anyway, cry for help is exactly what it is, I've said that repeatedly, I feel badly she's trying to substitute empty one night stands for something she's missing in her life, and I just hope she gets help before she gets an STD. But either way, not my problem anymore.
Weird, Nicky, your comment had posted 3 times, so I tried to delete the two
"extra" comments and it took 'em all.
Anyway, fear not - interesting timing, but, the spying is pretty much kaput now, for reasons I won't go into on the blog but will IM you about. :)
JD
NP Nicky I knew it wasn't on purpose, no biggie at all.
I'm glad you're gettin' your machine completely reformatted/reinstalled Windows. That will eliminate any possibility he's keeping tabs on you that way, and the best way to go.
Having said that - no matter HOW MUCH you think you trust your "friend" - DON'T. After HE leaves, call me and I'll tell you how to make sure HE didn't put anything there.
I know, you'll think reading this, "JD is a real fucker for even suggesting that." Then, think about it, the guy you were marrried to for X # of years was spying on you and led a secret life. How much do you know about the person helping you with your computer? :)
When it comes to your computer, trust NO ONE. Don't EVER let anyone TOUCH it when you are not in the room watching what they are doing. Have a password on it. You have dialup, so a firewall isn't a big deal, but Ad-Aware and a good virus scanner are absolutely necessary.
Sorry to be all paranoid, but, look who you're talkin' to here, eh? :)
JD
Post a Comment
<< Home