Monday...off to work...
Wish me luck. I'm already feeling stressed and anxious and I haven't left the house yet. Work was so much part of the problem...plus I wasn't feeling I was doing a good job on at my new position...returning like this is going to be tough.
On the other hand, it's like the diet thing...I just need to take charge and feel I'm in control of the situation, and confident.
Easy to say. Let's see how it goes, eh?
On the other hand, it's like the diet thing...I just need to take charge and feel I'm in control of the situation, and confident.
Easy to say. Let's see how it goes, eh?

1 Comments:
It went fine. Didn't "dwell" on things, didn't exactly get a lot done but that was more just finding the thread of the project I was on again after 2 1/2 weeks off work...and going through 2 1/2 weeks of old Email...gaaahhh...
Post a Comment
<< Home