Tuesday, November 23, 2004

LOL. Lawyers really are assholes.

OK, that's probably an unfair generalization. Maybe this guy is the exception that proves the stereotype:

http://anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com/

This has absolutely nothing to do with me, my issues, or my blog. In fact the lawyers I've talked to so far have been fine - including the nice one who has sent me a few comments by Email. (YOU should definitely read this guy's blog, see the people you'll be working with soon and how they feel about new associates!)

I only read 4 entries on this guy's blog and couldn't take it anymore. The part where he starts bragging about which clients he bills for the time he writes his weblog put me over the top.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't this satiric fiction?
(by a fictional hiring partner at a large law firm in a major city)

Anyway I hope your future will be happier.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home