Completely off the subject...Thanks, Wayne!
I happened across this guy's site, he's into tech and stuff:
http://waynereid.blogspot.com
And he had a blurb on there that he had some free invites to get a Gmail account, which I've been thinking about for awhile (my Yahoo one is too well known and gets too much spam now) so I Emailed him and he was cool enough to send one my way.
I just wanted to say thanks, and if you wanna stay up on computer tech/software info, take a look!
http://waynereid.blogspot.com
And he had a blurb on there that he had some free invites to get a Gmail account, which I've been thinking about for awhile (my Yahoo one is too well known and gets too much spam now) so I Emailed him and he was cool enough to send one my way.
I just wanted to say thanks, and if you wanna stay up on computer tech/software info, take a look!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home