To the Original Red-Headed Goddess
I know you're reading the blog, who else from "v????????.edu" would be dropping in on this boring lame-O blog anymore?
So why didn't you write me back to my Email, it kinda depressed me, like, y'know, "Maybe I only remember to write every few months, but she and I always have been like that, and it's been kinda OK for so long...but maybe she's just closing that chapter forever now." Bleah, say it ain't so, we should still be friends, in fact, with me and Alicia being so much more outgoing and friend-seeking/entertaining happy than me and EL -ever- were, we should actually be able to hang out once in a great while, do some Philly 'burb dinners, something....
So, like, email or something, willya? How's life? How's the neverending home improvement going? How's A? Y'know...check in, lemme know life goes on apace and all's well and happy! (or not, hope not of course, but you know, that's just as important. You've always been there for me even when I didn't deserve it!)
So why didn't you write me back to my Email, it kinda depressed me, like, y'know, "Maybe I only remember to write every few months, but she and I always have been like that, and it's been kinda OK for so long...but maybe she's just closing that chapter forever now." Bleah, say it ain't so, we should still be friends, in fact, with me and Alicia being so much more outgoing and friend-seeking/entertaining happy than me and EL -ever- were, we should actually be able to hang out once in a great while, do some Philly 'burb dinners, something....
So, like, email or something, willya? How's life? How's the neverending home improvement going? How's A? Y'know...check in, lemme know life goes on apace and all's well and happy! (or not, hope not of course, but you know, that's just as important. You've always been there for me even when I didn't deserve it!)

3 Comments:
Welcome back JD :)
Aww, see, you're gonna make me cry.
I am not ignoring you, I swear. Just busy and forgetful and not as good with the little things as I would like.
I'll write ya today. Glad to see you posting again too...
Hah, I knew that'd get ya, RHG... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home