What the !?!?
Most insane search parameters that have led someone to my page:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-msgr&p=free%20pics%20of%20guy%20lawyers%20fucking%20other%20guys
Yes, that's right, someone did a Yahoo search for "free pics of guy lawyers screwing other guys" and of all the links that came up, they decided to come to my page.
It's a strange, strange world out there.
In other news, hello to Bib and "Everything Nice" and also King Erasmus who's linking to me and hasn't, to my knowledge, ever said hello. :) Neat that new people have found my blog and felt like commenting.
A few new developments but I'm late for work at the moment, just had to share that bizarre search string. More later. :)
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-msgr&p=free%20pics%20of%20guy%20lawyers%20fucking%20other%20guys
Yes, that's right, someone did a Yahoo search for "free pics of guy lawyers screwing other guys" and of all the links that came up, they decided to come to my page.
It's a strange, strange world out there.
In other news, hello to Bib and "Everything Nice" and also King Erasmus who's linking to me and hasn't, to my knowledge, ever said hello. :) Neat that new people have found my blog and felt like commenting.
A few new developments but I'm late for work at the moment, just had to share that bizarre search string. More later. :)

5 Comments:
I promise that I was not the one to enter that search parimeter..although it sounds interesting...LOL. Did you look plug it in to your browser and see what else pops up? That'll teach you to write the words "lawyers" and "guys" together in a post! LOL
"Lawyers" and "screwing" should be alright though, since one pretty much cancels out the other anyhow.
Well, let's see...you did find "pics" in the car, and your wife was f***ing other guys, and
there's gonna be at least one lawyer who is gonna try to f*** you over. So, it all makes sense.
SH
Hmmmm my kinda lawyers.
Kidding.
But in all honesty, somebody found my blog by searching for "scrotum blisters"... and "hot ass parapeligic sluts"... so... uh yeah.
I assure you I have neither.
JD! Where are you?
hi there...
I had the same problem with the SPAM thing...
apparently there is an easy solution to ur problem..
go to the dashboard of the blogger site,
there is an article about that.
In one easy step, you just add a word verifying step in your comments section.
You need to log into your account and go to properties, then go under comments, and you will find an option called "Word Verification" or sth like this. You need to turn this option on and you are ready for some spam free blogging!
cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home