mine...Mine...MINE!
Woot.
As of 4:39pm, 5/27/05, the last payment has been made...

Yeah, ok, I know 'till I get the title in the mail, it may not really be official, but the money's outta my bank account so that's good enough for me. :)
Still only has 26000 miles on it. Probably nobody will BELIEVE me when I try to sell it, I'll be accused of odometer shenanigans.
For the motorhead crowd, that's 2000 GT 'vert with the following mods:
Kenny Brown subframes w/seat braces
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Bassani (legal) X-pipe
Bassani catback exhaust w/resonators removed
3.73 ring & pinion set
Nitto 555 Drag Radials
K&N, silencer removed, homemade CAI ducting to filter housing.
Nothing major, to be sure, but fun enough. Squeaked out a 14.0 @ 99.7 as it's best run, certainly nothing impressive there either but not bad for a big fat 'vert with a novice driver on street legal tires...
Anyway, the score:
Ford Credit: 0
TheBadHusband: 1
:)
As of 4:39pm, 5/27/05, the last payment has been made...
Yeah, ok, I know 'till I get the title in the mail, it may not really be official, but the money's outta my bank account so that's good enough for me. :)
Still only has 26000 miles on it. Probably nobody will BELIEVE me when I try to sell it, I'll be accused of odometer shenanigans.
For the motorhead crowd, that's 2000 GT 'vert with the following mods:
Kenny Brown subframes w/seat braces
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Bassani (legal) X-pipe
Bassani catback exhaust w/resonators removed
3.73 ring & pinion set
Nitto 555 Drag Radials
K&N, silencer removed, homemade CAI ducting to filter housing.
Nothing major, to be sure, but fun enough. Squeaked out a 14.0 @ 99.7 as it's best run, certainly nothing impressive there either but not bad for a big fat 'vert with a novice driver on street legal tires...
Anyway, the score:
Ford Credit: 0
TheBadHusband: 1
:)

1 Comments:
Nice car. Sorry to hear about your divorce. All of our vehicle is older then dirt.
How long was you and hubby married for? I guess I have to say I'm some what jelous of your car. Not jelous of you getting divorce.
Hope good things happen to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home