Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In the words of Granny Weatherwax, "I ain't dead."

Really, I'm not.

Busy? Yeah.

Bored? Yeah.

Nothing much to talk about? Yeah.

That's about it really...sure, stuff is going on, not all good/not all bad, but I just haven't had time to update anymore. Work is hell, deadlines and I'm behind and still struggling to keep my head above water there.

Personal life is fine. RHA and I are still a couple, stronger than ever.

EL is still a ridiculous skank and I don't even bother anymore. See, you all said "get over it" but now that I did, there's nothing left to read about! Now that I've got zero interest in spying on her, or even giving two shits what she's up to or doing with her life, nothing much interesting to write about. :)

Legally stuff is fine. Property agreement and custody stipulation are with my attorney now, the drafts were basically OK with me, I have a few minor details I'd like to work out with EL Skank and get changed by my attorney, but I'm betting both will be signed before May 1st.

I'm away on biz next week, going to Colorado, which actually MIGHT mean I'll have a bit more time to update.

Basically, I"m busy as hell with work, trying to clean up my house, juggle a new girlfriend and The Boy and legal and medical and therapy appointments, and I've even got a hobby at the moment that doesn't involve computers...much. Eventually I'll post about that when I've something to show for it.

So, that's about it. All is basically OK, just no time to update and nothing much to talk about anymore. Once the paperwork is signed, this blog will be locked down and all updates will be on the new one, which is still out there, and which I'll email those of you who'd asked to be emailed the address once I'm up and running on it.

Hopefully I'll get a few mroe updates in here before then, but no promises. It's that busy/boring being me right now! :)

JD the BH

4 Comments:

Blogger Fensty said...

Hey, I don't know if anyone will ever see this comment, but, blogger.com is HOSED, and I can't publish anything new to this blog. Nothing. I can make posts, but everytime I try to publish I get this generic, "There were errors...contact blogger support" and of course I do, and I get form letter back saying, "sorry, we can't answer all emails..."

blah.

So, if anyone happens to see this...I'm not dead. :) All is well. Someday, I will start a new blog and those of you who's Email addresses I have will get notified...the rest, well, sorry, I guess you'll just have to hope you can find it.

I'm not so paranoid about stuff anymore, so if I can find a way to get this blog fixed, I'll post a link to the new one from here...

JD the BH

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow we offer loan here for your loan and financial need contact Mr Jude Smith for you cheap loan at mrjudefinancialfirm@yahoo.co.uk
NAME:............AGE:.......SEX:......
ADDRESS:..........EMAIL:......
PHONE:...............FAX.........OCCUPATION:......COUNTRY:.........AMOUNT AS LOAN..................DURATION.............

Best Regards,
Mr Jude Smith.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous jenny said...

I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is;garushiraad@gmail.com

7:38 AM  
Blogger Arya Samaj Mandir said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home