Still not dead....but freakin' spam...
Hi all. I'm still not dead, just no drama anymore.
Well, maybe a little, but no time to document it. Mostly all is fine. Divorce SILL not final, but almost. Still no arguments or hassles, just stupid stuff holding it all up. Y'know, like, "Shouldn't it say you'll keep The Boy as sole beneficiary of all your life insurance?" (My answer: "Hello? I don't know about you, but I just might have more children in my future -- so, no. How about we put in that each of us will maintain a 250k policy in his name only?") And, lots of other stupid quibbles like that....substantially we agree.
Still no word, until this agreement is finally signed, on whether or no I will be able to get financing to keep my house.
Life with RHA is just fine. Apparently, my fears of it all being a "rebound" was wrong. SUre, it's less than a year, who really knows, but who EVER really knows? I can only say that after 9 months with RHA I can't really see any reason it all won't just keep going and going and going, happily.
The Boy is doing OK. Had his 3rd birthday a few weeks ago....he's still a freakin' genius, er, except if only we could get the potty training thing under control...
Work rolls along as always. The major problems I was having there are over, though, in fact I'm enjoying being on top of things lately.
And, that's all I have time for.
The REAL reason I had to log into blogger to make this entry and update stuff? The freakin' spambots have found my blog and are driving me nuts. 10-20 comments a day now, all stupid, all bullshit. So I have to figure out if I can disable comments without losing all comments. We'll see. I hate to delete what's there, there has been a lot of useful dialog in those comments. This whole blog, I've downloaded of course, and someday may just put up somewhere else.
In the meantime, though, I'm going to have to disable comments. If anyone wants to contact me, the email address on the blog still works... thebadhusband at yahoo dot com...y'know?
Well, maybe a little, but no time to document it. Mostly all is fine. Divorce SILL not final, but almost. Still no arguments or hassles, just stupid stuff holding it all up. Y'know, like, "Shouldn't it say you'll keep The Boy as sole beneficiary of all your life insurance?" (My answer: "Hello? I don't know about you, but I just might have more children in my future -- so, no. How about we put in that each of us will maintain a 250k policy in his name only?") And, lots of other stupid quibbles like that....substantially we agree.
Still no word, until this agreement is finally signed, on whether or no I will be able to get financing to keep my house.
Life with RHA is just fine. Apparently, my fears of it all being a "rebound" was wrong. SUre, it's less than a year, who really knows, but who EVER really knows? I can only say that after 9 months with RHA I can't really see any reason it all won't just keep going and going and going, happily.
The Boy is doing OK. Had his 3rd birthday a few weeks ago....he's still a freakin' genius, er, except if only we could get the potty training thing under control...
Work rolls along as always. The major problems I was having there are over, though, in fact I'm enjoying being on top of things lately.
And, that's all I have time for.
The REAL reason I had to log into blogger to make this entry and update stuff? The freakin' spambots have found my blog and are driving me nuts. 10-20 comments a day now, all stupid, all bullshit. So I have to figure out if I can disable comments without losing all comments. We'll see. I hate to delete what's there, there has been a lot of useful dialog in those comments. This whole blog, I've downloaded of course, and someday may just put up somewhere else.
In the meantime, though, I'm going to have to disable comments. If anyone wants to contact me, the email address on the blog still works... thebadhusband at yahoo dot com...y'know?

<< Home