Monday, April 03, 2006

Still not dead. Just life, y'know?

So who has time to blog anymore anyway?

I don't even really have the time to reply to the 2 or 3 people who emailed me 2 months ago after my last post, but suffice to say - I did get your mail, I was glad to hear from you, and glad to know that other's lives are also progressing nicely.

As is tradition, I will say, "I really might start blogging more in the near future" before disappearing for another 2 months. But who knows, I might.

I am actually "back in therapy" as things got kinda weird the last few weeks, I just sorta woke up and realized that in some areas (happily, not anger management! heh) I really have slipped back into some of my unhappy habits and depressive states that helped bring about the whole divorce situation to begin with, so I decided to take the initiative and find a more helpful, dynamic CBT therapist and start working on some of these other issues before they get outta hand.

Nutshell version, I'm finding some periods of depression are slowing me down again and stupid stuff is happening - bills piling up, work projects falling behind, home maintenance not getting done, etc. Not exactly life-threatening, but, that's how it's bound to start.

So, yeah, things are actually a lot BETTER than they were a year ago, but I've decided I'm going to have to start working harder at keeping them that way.

All other fronts, things are good or unchanged: The Boy is now potty trained, finally. Divorce STILL isn't final - but will be in 3 more weeks, give or take. I still don't know if I will own my home or have to sell and split it with The Skank, but again - within the week I should have an answer on that one. RHA and I are still dating, well over a year now and all's really well on that front, too. EL Skank and I are still getting along for The Boy's sake and should hopefully continue to do so. Oh, and no, I don't spy on her anymore (nor have I ever had any inclination to spy on anyone else, despite what some folks here warned me about...) as really, who cares?

But, I think this is news (maybe I mentioned this in the January posting, not sure if I knew then or not, but the Other Guy's wife finally left him. heh. I had nothing to do with it (I don't think I did, anyway) and yes, I DO still wonder if even now, maybe I should call her up and let her know just what was going on...maybe she knows, maybe (more likely) she knows about him with SOMEONE but I bet it's not EL Skank....probably he just got caught later with someone else...

Oh well, not my problem, really.

And that's it. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home