Thursday Silliness w/Blogspot
Weird! Blogspot hadn't put up the "I'm WRECKED" post for some reason, so I typed up this little entry as a pre-amble, then copied the "Wrecked" post back to the end (since I now save them seperately for just such an occasion) and posted it.
And then? Whammo. BOTH "I'm Wrecked" posts I tried to make the other day showed up, plus this one.
So - last edit. You can now consider this entry to just be "Thursday Morning" update.
Anyway, I picked up The Boy, took him to Wegman's for some Chinese buffet and shopping, and of course to meet my darlin' RHA...they hit it off right away of course. They both have good taste in other people. :)
Aside: I know, it is not always a good idea to mix your children and new "friends" in your life. I wouldn't do this if The Boy was a little older, but right now he's at the age where everyone he meets is just a potential playmate for him and someone to socialize yet. If I am still single as he's getting older and starting to understand who these people are coming in and out (hopefully not, but y'know, just being realistic) of Daddy's life...I'll do that thing where I isolate him a lot more from that aspect and not introduce him to someone special until it's already a pretty solid relationship. But right now, he's just happy to have a new friend to show off for. :)
Was asleep by 10:30pm which is unusual for me.
And then? Whammo. BOTH "I'm Wrecked" posts I tried to make the other day showed up, plus this one.
So - last edit. You can now consider this entry to just be "Thursday Morning" update.
Anyway, I picked up The Boy, took him to Wegman's for some Chinese buffet and shopping, and of course to meet my darlin' RHA...they hit it off right away of course. They both have good taste in other people. :)
Aside: I know, it is not always a good idea to mix your children and new "friends" in your life. I wouldn't do this if The Boy was a little older, but right now he's at the age where everyone he meets is just a potential playmate for him and someone to socialize yet. If I am still single as he's getting older and starting to understand who these people are coming in and out (hopefully not, but y'know, just being realistic) of Daddy's life...I'll do that thing where I isolate him a lot more from that aspect and not introduce him to someone special until it's already a pretty solid relationship. But right now, he's just happy to have a new friend to show off for. :)
Was asleep by 10:30pm which is unusual for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home