Tuesday, February 01, 2005

'nother Blog Moving update...


Just to let you all know - I'm getting a lot of email, which is nice. :)

I want to let you all know I'm not responding to them as I get them or anything, I'm just adding them all to the Yahoo! address book and maybe once every couple days I'll send out a blanket "receipt" and when I do I'll post here that I did, so if you somehow got missed, you'd know.

I'm sorry to have made some of you ruin the mystery and decloak to me, rest assured, this Email address will be deleted as soon as this is all over so I'll never bother you or anything of that nature. I'm not even trying to remember any of the addresses.

However, please, if you want to be included...DO NOT JUST COMMENT.

Truthfully, the "comments" you post get emailed to me at a different address, so even if your address is in them, I'd have to copy-paste it over somewhere else and I'm afraid I'll forget or lose some or something.

So...if you'd like to follow the blog (and don't get your hopes up, if this happens in the next 2 weeks I'll be surprised... :) ) then:

EMAIL ME:

thebadhusband@yahoo.com

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home