Quick Note about Blog Moving
Just a quick note, from some of the comments/emails I'm seeing:
Don't worry. I will make the switch well-announced to my "regulars" and you don't have to have been a commentor at any time to follow.
I admit that'll be EASIER if you say, "Hey, I'm the anon who always said..." but if you've never commented but have been one of the 60+ people a day reading the blog, I'd still like to invite you to follow along...but, I'm afraid, just between us (a little) the cloak of anonyminity has to drop. That's why I'm asking for an Email and some explanation of who you are and why you want to follow along.
It's not a "trick" I promise. :) Given some of the comments about me being a "stalker" or whatnot, I guess I could see where you might be paranoid, but...well...I've shared so much of my life with YOU the last 4 months, and when you come along to the new blog, you'll meet a lot more of "me" once the divorce and custody are over with...so...just give it a try.
I dunno if this is really going to work - I'm sure someone who wants to "rat me out" to my wife's lawyer will find a way anyway, but...I want to at least make the effort.
JD
Don't worry. I will make the switch well-announced to my "regulars" and you don't have to have been a commentor at any time to follow.
I admit that'll be EASIER if you say, "Hey, I'm the anon who always said..." but if you've never commented but have been one of the 60+ people a day reading the blog, I'd still like to invite you to follow along...but, I'm afraid, just between us (a little) the cloak of anonyminity has to drop. That's why I'm asking for an Email and some explanation of who you are and why you want to follow along.
It's not a "trick" I promise. :) Given some of the comments about me being a "stalker" or whatnot, I guess I could see where you might be paranoid, but...well...I've shared so much of my life with YOU the last 4 months, and when you come along to the new blog, you'll meet a lot more of "me" once the divorce and custody are over with...so...just give it a try.
I dunno if this is really going to work - I'm sure someone who wants to "rat me out" to my wife's lawyer will find a way anyway, but...I want to at least make the effort.
JD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home