Sunday, January 23, 2005

Weight Loss Bloggin'


It struck me today that weeks, possibly months have gone by since I blogged anything about my working on the weight loss thing.

I don't bother counting individual calories anymore/logging all my food, because I've basically got it down...I know about what all my normal daily foods are and how much adds up to what's right.

By now, I've crept it up to probably 1500 calories a day, some days maybe 2000, other still sub-1000 though.

Still take the vitamins regularly, and it's not JUST low-cal, it's healthy low-cal. I'm sure I'm well below the recommended daily intake for cholesterol, poly and unsaturated fats, etc. Sodium is still way ABOVE the recommended intake as most low-cal foods with soy protien and stuff seem to be high in sodium. But overall I'm still eating mostly fruit, veggies, good stuff - more "Lean Cuisine" type meals and less fresh meals than I'd prefer, but that's the reality of being back at work.

Anyway, with the "pink eye" thing 2 weekends ago and going to the doctor, being weighed on the same scale in the same basic clothing/shoes I was wearing back in May 04 the last time I'd been there....I am down an even 60lbs.

I'd still like to drop off another 30, but nonetheless I feel damn good about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home