Real Update Later, But "SH" If You Aren't ALL OVER This, I'm Shocked...
Read this, thought of you right away, SH. Mobilize!!!
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_5id1jan13,0,2186742.story?coll=all-aol-yahoo-nws-hed
Was at the lawyer today, got mostly good news. On the real issues, mostly good. On the me wanting to be a prick issues, not so good. About what I expected. :)
Lawyer is darn cool. Glad I picked her...I knew she'd been one of the District Attorney's for the county we live in a few years ago, but I DID NOT know this: She'd been a professor of law at one of the local colleges, and was both a prof. and an advisor to EL's lawyer.
Man, that's gotta be good! I wonder if EL's lawyer will admit that? Most likely not. :)
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_5id1jan13,0,2186742.story?coll=all-aol-yahoo-nws-hed
Was at the lawyer today, got mostly good news. On the real issues, mostly good. On the me wanting to be a prick issues, not so good. About what I expected. :)
Lawyer is darn cool. Glad I picked her...I knew she'd been one of the District Attorney's for the county we live in a few years ago, but I DID NOT know this: She'd been a professor of law at one of the local colleges, and was both a prof. and an advisor to EL's lawyer.
Man, that's gotta be good! I wonder if EL's lawyer will admit that? Most likely not. :)

2 Comments:
I've been aware of that Dover controversy for many months now. The legal teams have asked our organization to stay in the background and let the religionists fight each other. However, we were told that the issue was going to be science vs. non-science (which wouldn't need to involve our organization). But it turns out that the issue is now science vs. religion, which some of us would love to battle. I have had mixed feelings about this, but the problem is that our organization doesn't have a member in that particular school district who is willing to go public.
Some of us are watching the issue and will spring into action if "our" point of view is slandered or excluded in the process.
Anyway, I've been reading your blog religiously! While I'm sorry things have turned out as they have, it's clear that EL is truly a selfish and deceitful person. I hope she eventually gets some mental help.
I still say that if your behavior was so bad, she should have at least separated from you BEFORE the affair. I see nothing terribly wrong with yelling and cursing as long as you don't do it right into someone's face and as long as no actual threats are involved. What are you supposed to do? Bottle up your emotions until you have a heart attack? I'm really sick of this feminist "verbal abuse" bullcrap.
SH
Actually, my lawyer did say if my wife doesn't stop telling people I abused her, and do drugs, I could nail her for slander/defamation of character.
Not that it should comet o that, but I am going to tell her that. Because I know she's telling people that crap, and so is her mother.
Anyway, see most recent entry...which I shall be typing directly.
Post a Comment
<< Home