Thursday, January 06, 2005

Observed at Work


Subhumans.

So I'm in the men's room. Guy at the urinal next to me (first of all, that's a violation of the rule - there are THREE urinals, and as I was at the one at the far end, he should have taken the one at the OTHER far end, but he opted for the middle. That's wrong right there) sets his bottle of soda down ON THE URINAL as he proceeds to use it.

(I have only ever observed this behavior before at bars with extremely drunk people in them, where the beer bottle will be placed on the urinal. But at least I can imagine those people would be equally horrified if they knew they'd done that the next morning...)

Then as I'm washing my hands, he finishes up, takes the soda bottle off the back of the urinal, and walks right out the door.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home