Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cricket at Boobs and Legs is CRAZEEEE

Damn you again Cricket, I had to take another of your silly tests! :) Stop reinforcing my bad behavior!

:)

(Cricket's Blog is here, if you've never experienced it. Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced? I have....)


Sloth


94%

Pride


75%

Lust


63%

Wrath


56%

Envy


38%

Greed


38%

Gluttony


31%

Seven deadly sins
created with QuizFarm.com

I can't say this is much of a suprise. 6 months ago, I know Gluttony would have been a lot higher on the list. Still probably wouldn' t have beat out Sloth though.


1 Comments:

Blogger Fensty said...

Yeah, all those questions about sleeping did me in Cricket. :) And nothin' wrong with fluff, either!

Nicky, funny, I don't often look at the totals just the referrals and details, like to see who's coming in.

Funny, though, that I'll tell my wife someday over 11000 people have read about what a whore she is. (OK most of those are repeats but she won't know that lol)

JD

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home