Just a Note
Was reading my local news today, and I had to jump into the archives to find a story I'd read 4 days ago and wanted to check some facts on...
While I was there, I figured what the heck and typed his name in there. Now, after a week you have to pay for articles so I wouldn't have bothered unless it was something from the "police reports" section. :) So otherwise ya just get the headline and date.
Well, only showed up twice. Once in 1991 when he graduated, and again in February 2004 when his engagement notice was in. (I was tempted to pay the $2.95 for that to find out his wife's maiden name, but why?)
That's kinda sad...if that's when their ENGAGEMENT notice ran, when the heck did he get married? Probably summer, or spring at the earliest. Pathetic.
While I was there, I figured what the heck and typed his name in there. Now, after a week you have to pay for articles so I wouldn't have bothered unless it was something from the "police reports" section. :) So otherwise ya just get the headline and date.
Well, only showed up twice. Once in 1991 when he graduated, and again in February 2004 when his engagement notice was in. (I was tempted to pay the $2.95 for that to find out his wife's maiden name, but why?)
That's kinda sad...if that's when their ENGAGEMENT notice ran, when the heck did he get married? Probably summer, or spring at the earliest. Pathetic.

3 Comments:
What are you, some type of amateur? Google the man, damnit!
TC,
D
Oh come ON, D, what do you take me for? You know I did that a LOOONNG time ago. Nothing interesting.
Sheez, I was under the impression that the OG has been married a long time and has a lot invested emotionally in it. Hell, if he's fuckin' around so soon, a divorce would be nuthin' to him. But we can all hope that a divorce would hit him majorly in his wallet!
SH
Post a Comment
<< Home