Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Beach I'd Enjoy


So, my next honeymoon, I'm going here, I've decided. I've seen a bunch of pics of this beach and it always blows my mind.

So I hope my future wife will enjoy airplanes as much as me. :)

(www.airliners.net is a great site by the way, pics of this beach are always in the Top 100 pics)


Philipsburg / St. Maarten - Princess Juliana Airport



Click here to see the pic and the info, and to find more, etc:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/736163/M/


I think I'd enjoy the overhead flights as much as the topless chicks. Well, nearly so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fBH said:

"I think I'd enjoy the overhead flights as much as the topless chicks. Well, nearly so."

SH says:

No, I don't think they'd enjoy the overhead flights as much as you would!

But all kidding aside, I am a former private pilot and airport planner, but the LAST thing I'd want near a beach would be a runway! Sheesh, BH, I hope THAT kind of preference isn't what drove EL into another's arms!

If you're going to that island and want a nice beach, here's where lots of friends of ours have been and loved it:

http://www.cluborient.com/cluborient-ang/homepage.htm

We might even go ourselves if things improve like they have been the last couple of weeks.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Fensty said...

Just looks cool. Not that I'd want to hang out there ALL day or anything. But I'd love to feel the wake turbulence of one of those monster 747's. :)

You also have a private pilot cert? Never knew that. I haven't been current for like 10+ years, but that's another hobby I may take up again now. So damn expensive though.

Glad to hear some progress is being made in your own marriage lately. :)

JD

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home