Saturday, December 18, 2004

Penis Envy - Women, You Won't Understand


So, this is charming. I don't even need to spy anymore, she's indiscreet and doesn't care.

So I'm saving a picture to the My Pictures folder (funny story - old girlfriend I found in a personal ad. LOL. Serves you right for dumping me, Kris! I'm GLAD you can't find a boyfriend!) and there's a saved Email in there.

My feeling is she probably wanted to save some attachments, didn't know how, did a "save as" on the whole Email.

So, it's from the Other Guy's work email address, to EL's work email address, CC'd to her home address.

What's in this lovely email, you ask? Why, three photos of his dick, that's what.

Yeah, you heard me. Sent from his work computer, to hers.

They are so gonna get caught and fired before our divorce agreement is ready, which is really going to fuck me up, I can just see it. I HOPE a good judge will realize that she got fired for her own stupid reasons and is obviously capable of getting another job, so won't make me pay alimony or extra support while she looks for one.

Another amusing fact is that some of his bedroom is clearly visible in the pictures in the background, so now when I tell (and show) his wife he can never claim I'm making it all up. It would be pretty hard to explain away how I'd have pics of his dick taken in his own house...his wife should recognize the house even if she doesn't recognize the cock.


Now, you women out there won't understand why I'd think something like this at a time like this, but the guys understand:

The best part of all? Yeah, that's right....mine's bigger than his.


So anyway, more proof my wife has gone off the deep end, and doesn't care about being even remotely discreet.

I'll be clear - it's not the fact of the dick-pictures themselves that make me say that, hey people online, that's what they do. Most women I talk to online are really skeeved out by the fact that some guys just randomly send them cock pics (I don't, by the way...lol) but I would assume EL solicited the pics from him, either for their personal ad or her own reasons.

No, it's the disregard for common sense she's showing by having something like this sent to her work computer, and home. Same thing for him.

How stupid are these people? Lots of companies scan all mail for attached pics and cache them for someone to look at later. They're gonna get nailed, I know it.


Other news, well, my social life is not suffering. Every day I find out more terrible things about the woman I used to know that make it easier to accept this, and also every day I find myself meeting someone new, just for a dinner-date with no expectations.

So, Wednesday night was Punky, Thursday and Friday were just long phone converations with Erin and Sherri. Tonight I'm going out with Sherri, and tomorrow, Erin. Tuesday, possibly meeting Beth.

I know, I'm a man-whore...but it's just socializing, no expectations and nothing but good company. I just think it's kinda funny I was worred about my prospects.... All I'm trying to do is meet people and figure out what life is going to be like after EL, and what I have to offer, and who's out there for me. This isn't me trying to replace EL or anything. I am being particularly careful about that. All these gals and me understand what our situations are, they're all in the same boat.

I don't know if I'm trying to reassure myself or my "audience" on that one, but I guess what I'm saying is, it might look like I'm just having a kneejerk reaction now and deciding to date every woman I can find. That's not really what it is. You'll just have to trust me on that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Di Gallagher said...

She is unbelieveably trashy!

I hope you will stop referring to yourself as the 'Bad Husband' soon.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Enough of this "Bad Husband" BS.

Glad to see you searching for the happiness you deserve, J.

Take Care,
Dana

7:32 AM  
Blogger Fensty said...

Actually, I've been thinking that - "Bad Husband" doesn't truly fit the way I feel anymore. Plus it may not be applicable much longer anyway. "Bad Ex-Husband (reformed)" might be more appropriate.

Remember, though - I WAS a Bad Husband. Let's not lose sight of that! Not as bad as I initially felt, 12 weeks ago when this started, but, undeniably, if I'd been a better husband, none of this would have happened, you know?

Regardless though, I think I may start a new blog soon, and leave this one behind as an archive. AFter all, this was "Trying to Save My Marriage" and now, we're entering a new phase.

I always ficgured I'd be doing that eventually. Used to hope it'd be a new blog about my happy saved marriage, but at this point? I'm OK with how it turned out anyway.

JD

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say that none of this would have happened if you had been a better husband. I disagree. She was a ticking time bomb and her sleazy and/or bisexual tendencies would have come out sooner or later. Change the name to Faithful(But Imperfect)Husband.

SH

9:49 AM  
Blogger Fensty said...

(crap, posted anon by accident, so that's what was deleted, above...)

SH:

Yeah, but remember, I try to be honest and as un-hypocritical as possible.

So - would I have really felt they were "sleazy" bisexual thoughts and scenarios, if they were directed at ME?

I'm honest people, and the answer to that, is no. I'd have been as intrigued and turned on by the conversations (even if nothing ever came of it) as her and her boyfriend now obviously are.

It's only offensive to me because she's going all this with a man who's in a marriage of his own, and who's wife doesn't even have the first clue (as far as I know) about any of it. And the injured "male pride" of course.

So...yeah, she's acting trashy, but it's all relative.

Imperfect Husband, I'd settle for that. Thing is I don't think you can change your username without disassociating yourself from your blog, and I don't wanna do that.

So I guess the banner/masthead on the new blog will say, "The Continuing Story of a Formerly Bad Husband" or something. :)

JD the fBH

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

I'm pretty sure you can change your name and title of the blog... I did... the url, however, wouldn't work.

Get a fake blog and play around with it, cause I'm not 100% sure but I think you can change it easily without losing anything off your blog.

PS: EWWW

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home