Saturday, December 25, 2004

We've Come A Long Way....

Considering this was once tasteful...



Merry Christmas to All!

-The Bad Husband

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, JD!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hope you enjoyed your holiday JD and thanks for stopping by the site.

I have been there (inasmuch as a second wife can be) and I continue to try and help my siblings deal with my parents’ rather contentious arrangement - so anything I can do, please let me know.

Passing commentary (and I am not here to be pro or against *snooping*) but while much of what you are encountering may simply seem disturbing to you at this point, it may *help* you demonstrate at a later point what type of mind frame the mother of your child is currently in – or possibly why a joint custody (or possibly you getting custody – I really don’t know all the details) arrangement should be instituted (instead obviously of her getting custody).

I probably haven’t even read through ¼ of the site yet so I am not sure what all you have access to – but keep everything – and try and annotate with dates, mitigating circumstances, etc… You have already done yourself a favor with this blog as you have much of the marital breakdown cataloged with dates and times.

Do remember though that if you choose to utilize that type of information you will inevitably have to answer how you came by it…. Hopefully in your case the judge would think less of a mother expounding on her threesome fantasies over email than of a divorcing husband reading his wife’s email. You never know though, judges have an amazing ability to *overlook* the indiscretions of divorcing women.

Anyway, I’ll check in periodically and hope you do the same…

Meg

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home