A Complete Moment of Vanity
LOL, ok, this is low, but funny, and I can't help it, I need whatever pathetic satisfaction I can find right now.
So you know that guilty pleasure website, "Hot or Not"?
Well, Evil JD put his pic up, and also put up the Other Guy's pic from his Yahoo profile.
I'm quite self-satisfied to note that, we've both had about 100 votes now, and I'm ahead 7.5 to 6.8.
EL, in fact, has her own pic up and is a 6.5. My friend Punky, is a freakin' 9.5 there. Had I known that, I'd have been too intimidated to even talk to her...heh...
Yes, I know. Vain, childish, and immature - but it feels good. (And yes, I'm aware that's dangerously close to something EL has said many times. Difference, is it's not really hurting anyone for me to do this...)
Next thing to do would be find one of those sites where guys send in pics of their cock for rating. Wonder what he'd get on there? LOL. I'll be sure to share his rating with him when I talk to him someday, too. :)
(I'm evil! EVIL! But it beats searching thru her car at night, eh? And I did stop myself from creating a "meet me" profile for him there saying he was looking for gay sex partners but to be discreet because he's married....heh)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home