Freakin' WEBMD.COM Lies!!
Dammit!
Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye has a 3 day incubation period, claims www.webmd.com.
Lies! All LIES! I was exposed last Thursday....8 days ago....and this morning?
There goes my weekend....
Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye has a 3 day incubation period, claims www.webmd.com.
Lies! All LIES! I was exposed last Thursday....8 days ago....and this morning?
There goes my weekend....

3 Comments:
Yep, pink eye/conjunctivitis it is. Bleah. Well, that, AND a bronchial infection lingering from the fever/flu/whatever that was last Sunday.
So...tonight I'm sittin' on the couch watching movies again. :)
Hey BH, sorry to hear about your pink eye. Found your site through Boobs and Legs, do you mind if I link you?
Finally got through your whole site.
I Wish you the best as you embark on this new phase of your life.
Sorry about the pink eye - that sucks.
I have linked your site from mine. If that is not good for you, just let me know.
Post a Comment
<< Home