Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just for Shit's n' Giggles...

Don't worry, it will still be awhile until I "make the switch" to the new blog, but I actually made sure the name I decided to use is available and quick snagged it.

So, for the heck of it, you can all try to guess what the new blog is and see if you can find it. If you do, though, don't post it here. Just post the "secret phrase" I posted in it's one and only entry so far to prove you found it first.

Hmm, actually, don't even do that, in case it shows up in Google. Just post the body part and animal mentioned in the sentence.

Y'know, like, "dog balls" or whatever.

(Yes, that WAS a reference to The Onion....)

So, start searching... obviously it's of the format:

http://???????????????????.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Fensty said...

Wow, I thought it was SO EASY to find, too. I mean, the name is very un-imaginative. Such that I was suprised it was available.

Well, sorry, you'll all just have to wait, then. :)

(please remember if you DO find it, don't post the name or anything...just the animal part mentioned...)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Fensty said...

LOL. Indeed! You win!
Only ONE stupid problem. I had to delete your entry, because I realized, it gave too much away.

But "Smug and anonymous" you won.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can all still keep playing, I just changed the secret phrase. Now you can just type it all. :)

(JD posting anon)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Just started trying to find it...

And all I have to say is:

"The secret phrase has been deleted, but just say dog balls anyway cause it's funny"

If only I had started awhile back!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home