Monday, February 14, 2005

It's a start...


Peak oil.

It's real. Google it, I dare you.

The point is to have new technologies online BEFORE we have to fight Armageddon in the Middle East or Siberia for the last few wellheads.

Anyway, things like this...I mean, if the ocean as a power source ever runs out, we'd have a few more serious problems on our hands than not enough juice for our TiVo's and fax machines.


US Cities Eye Ocean Waves for Power Supplies


I've only been hearing about this for 10 years now. But if Wall Street sees an upside, maybe something will actually start to happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice that whenever you post about a serious issue in the news, you don't get any comments.

Why?
We want the gory details of domestic battles.
We want details of emails.
We want sexually explicit photos.
We want to hear what the lawyers say.
We want all of the salacious crap that the US TV audience wants!
Just wait: we'll all be engrossed in Michael Jackson's crap, and there will be another terrorist attack or another huge natural disaster.

We have a short attention span. Please provide us with some CRAP to keep us interested!

SH

6:11 PM  
Blogger Fensty said...

I have indeed noticed that very thing. Nowhere near as many, anyway.

Fact is, readership has died down tremendously since things got boring.

Sexually explicit photos? LOL. Don't tempt me. EL is just lucky I do still have some sense of shame, and some shred of respect for her privacy, is all I'm gonna say.

(Not much, but a shred, I said...)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home