The Incriminating Photo
Here it is, folks. Proof positive I'm a bad father.
That's right. I partake of the 'nip.
(Click to enlarge it to see it in all it's nippy glory...it's much easier to see in the fullsize pic that it's freaking CATNIP...)
Now, I ask you, am I paranoid or could there be ANY other reason she'd take that pic?
And who would think that looked like pot anyway? I'm so not worried now that I see it in large, close up color. I just put the camera back and am not going to worry about it.
Here's a funny one for ya. She doesn't even have the time/date set right in the camera, so the time/date stamp on this pic is 2/2/2003.
But since I took some pics today with her camera, which were 2/9, it's obvious this was taken last Saturday while I was in Florida and she was, apparently, snooping around my stuff just like I do hers.
Understand I'm not indignant about the snooping - that would make me an uber-hypocrite. Just saying I guess we're both playing this game now. Not that it's a game, really.
I just came back from Wal-Mart where I snagged a lockbox for my checkbooks and credit cards, a hasp and lock to put on my desk cabinet here (not that it couldn't be pried off in like 10 seconds but I'll know if she does) and some other stuff.
I bought a DVD player for $27. That's so insane. Wasn't it just like 5 years ago they were $300? Crazy. I needed a spare 'cuz the one we bought back then, while a good one, gets cranky when I try to play burned DVD's on it. So now we'll have two, heh.

8 Comments:
Dude, my cat asked if you could hook him up. ;-)
HAHAHAHA.
Ok. done laughing now..So....
How long do you plan to live with each other and snoop, hide, lock things up, and give time for plans for a nasty divorce to be made?
I'm not moving out. I do want the divorce to move to the agreement stage as fast as possible. I think she wants the same. So, that may start as early as this week.
Just look at the positive side of this photo thing:
The (few moments of) time that she was taking that photo was time when she was (probably) not fucking the brains out of that Bastard.
BTW, what if part of her proposed agreement is that you do not contact the Bastard's wife? Would you agree to that? (of course, such contact could be done anonymously by a friend)
You know, if only these cheating bitches would simply approach their husbands and say:
"Hubby, I want to have an affair with [Bastard] so I am filing for divorce."
Wouldn't that be much more moral, ethical, simple, and easy for everyone??
But noooooooooooo....
They want to try the Bastard (and his dick) on for size first!! ;-)
SH
Dude, that'd be a fat lot of weed.
You know what'd be good? Take the exact same picture for your records, but with the cat in it licking the bag and rolling around like an idiot.
That could be very effective in court some day... if she has a no brains lawyer who puts it in front of a no brain judge who doesn't know what the nip looks like.
Then again, maybe she's just got a thing for Flanders and that's why she took the picture
SH, I thought of that. She might think of that, but I wouldn't agree, at least I'll try not to. I hold the cards on that one, the way I see it. I'd try to say it's a trust thing, or a respect thing, or just a thing I can't agree to because it's all I have to keep her honest...
Hopefully she won't think of it at all. She won't WANT to put that in the agreement anyway, as it would be a tacit admission that she IS having an affair, wouldn't it? She'd have to explain to her parents why it's part of the agreement, and all that. In effect I could just show people the AGREEMENT, and it would basically be a legal admission she's having an affair.
So I don't think she'll do it, even if she'd think of it.
But I admit, what I "think" about this situation really hasn't had a lot of bearing on reality or what's happened, has it?
Sara, that's pretty much what I figured to do, one of these days I'll just have the cats play with it visibly in front of her and that'll be that. Though it WOULD be funnier just to produce it in a courtroom, I don't think it would ever get that far, she probably thinks she can blackmail me with it or use it to prove I'm a bad father or something, but I'll blow that out of the water long before it would get to a court...if she ever admits to the existence of that photo, I'll just laugh and say, "Are you kidding?" Actually I'll probably not even laugh, I'll use it as a way to make her feel even more guilty... you know, "You mean...you thought I was doing DRUGS? In our HOUSE? With our SON here? And I'd leave them where he could pick them up? Oh, EL...how could you think that, see, this just shows you don't know me anymore, don't know yourself anymore..."
I hate that she's turning me into such a headgamer. Well, you know, that's not fair either - she isn't turning me into it, she's bringing it out of me, I've always had this potential of course but try very hard not to do things like this, normally...
JD
With the previous comments, I almost feel ashamed to admit that I don't know what pot looks like so that might look like weed to me. (I know better, of course, because we're talking about JD here.)
Just letting y'all potheads know that it only looks drastically different than weed if you actually know what weed looks like.
Ashamed to sign my normal name,
"Un-Cool"
Post a Comment
<< Home