Saturday, December 04, 2004

Holy Fuck, Maybe I AM "ADD" And Didn't Know It.


Wow, am I ever glad Addicus commented and pointed me to his blog.

I just read this article, where it says, if you have more than 12 of these 20 symptoms or behavoirs, you may have adult attention deficit disorder:

http://www.oneaddplace.com/articles/hal_diag.htm


I have them all. No shit, I'm not being a hypochondriac here, I do every single one of these things, have since I hit high school.

No exaggeration at all, I have every single one of these behaviors in my daily life. Now I know this is hardly a clinical diagnosis, but clearly, I'll be talking to my therapist and psychiatrist about this and get some professional insights.

Maybe Prozac is the wrong way to go for me. (Or is that what they give for ADD? I have more reading to do, but I was so stunned after reading that article I had to post...heh...that right there is an ADD behavior. :) )

Oh, Addicus' blog:

http://addattorney.blogspot.com



OK, adding to this before I post it, I also just took the quick online test and yes, it says I need to consult a doc as well. To do the PDF tests I should go upstairs and print them out (no printer down here, speaking of procrastination, have one sitting here for the last 6 months but haven't "gotten around" to hooking it up yet.)

Yes, I might just be jumping on the "excuse bandwagon" here but maybe not, maybe this was just really good timing for Addicus to comment. Thanks again, Addicus.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home