Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

From Atlanta-Hartfield International airport. :)

Bored waiting for the connection to Fort Myers. No problems, though.

Miss my son already, though I can't say I "miss" my wife anymore right now than I have the last few weeks when we're in the same room. We shall see if this trip makes any difference...I'm not optimistic it will, for either of us. A month, maybe. A week, I'm not sure I'm going to "get over" anything in that time, especially as I still don't really WANT to give up.

Anyway, I try to remember I have other things to be thankful for anyway, besides this mess. My son, family, job, health, friends, and so on. My marriage is only part of what makes me, me. A huge part, no doubt, but there are other things, I guess.


Have a nice holiday everyone, with your own families or whatever you might be doing. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's none of my business, of course, but if you are truly getting a divorce, I would advise you to destroy this blog--even if it is therapeutic. Everything you write may come bcak to harm you as you work through the legal mess of your divorce (including custody issues). Anything you write may qualify as an "admission against interest"--which can be a really bad thing.

Good luck.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Fensty said...

I know, I worry about that. It should be theoretically impossible for her to find this blog, unless one of my friends sells me out. It's unsearchable because it's anonymous.

If I ever did something stupid like let her see the name of the blog or something, then I'd be screwed, I suppose. But I monitor my computers for spyware, I don't blog when she's home, and only from my OWN machine, so...I hope that's safe enough.

I like to think that the fact that the whole blog says nothing more than I want to save my marriage, love my son and want what's best for him and all of us, wouldn't be that harmful, though.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home