The Cats Spoil the Plan! - and, Turnabout is Fair Play
This is amusing. Last night, while I was asleep, the cats tore the bag of catnip out of my desk (in the process scattering books all over the floor...my Joan of Arc biography is permanent creased now dammit!) and tore a hole in it, and scattered it all over the floor over here. It's everywhere.
Damn them! I was planning to at least wait a few days so she wouldn't get suspicious that I knew she took the picture.
F'ing cats - always think they know better than people.
So when she came downstairs this morning with The Boy I made a point of showing him the cats all covered with 'nip (they'd been rolling in it all night, the hedonists!) and saying "The kitties were bad, they were sniffing the 'nip!" and being funny. EL was like, "What - why, they never did that before?!" and went over to take a good long look at the stuff on the floor. At the time I forgot to say the obvious - the reason is that the bag had until about a week ago when I cleaned my desk up really well, been tucked away inside the closed cabinet part where they couldn't get at it, for just such a reason - they used to drag it out and throw it around the room. There's hardly any left in the bag, they really had a field day with this stuff.
Freakin' addicts. No self control at all.
On the "Turnabout is Fair Play" topic, however, I didn't post this yesterday but I had taken my own photos, of her "sex drawer" containing the new toy and some of the new slutty lingerie, the package for the sex toy she'd thrown in the back of the closet with the price tag and name of store on it, and I have the receipt which will show the date. I don't really have any need for this now since the cats spoiled the catnip picture for her, but SHE gave me the idea so I will probably take some other pics as well, anything I can think of that might make her look like the "bad guy" here.
OK...wait...This divorce is really turning me bitter now isn't it? Dammit. I didn't want this to happen. OK fuck that I'm not taking any more pictures. It's pointless right? It'll just prove how lowdown and sneaky I am, right? I'm better than that, aren't I?

2 Comments:
What are you planning to do with the pictures of the toy drawer? If you're planning to use this for a court thing stop now, much like with the toys, you'll be screwing your self. Anything she keeps in that drawer is hers and would not do anything for your case. There is no law that says you can't pleasure your self and have a kid, and toys are not a sign of infidelity. The long and the short of it is this, unless you find pictures of her haveing sex with a child or showing this stuff to your son and of this stuff used in court will look as ridiculous as the catnip pictures.
Nah, it wasn't a "court thing" really, certainly not the sex toy drawer.
More like Mac was saying, just contributing to the proof of infidelity - as in, she's not buying this stuff to wear with me, and it's not the sorta stuff you wear under your work clothes. Not normally anyway.
But regardless, nah, wasn't really meant for a court thing anyway, just if she's going to take a pic of a bag of catnip which is just silly, and try to scare me with it or something, I'd like to have a little comeback with "Well, yeah, if I WAS a dope smoker I guess I wouldn't want my family or people to know that or see that picture, though it's actually a bag of catnip. And if we're going to be showing people pictures of things, I guess this one of your fuck toy drawer wouldn't be too nice for YOUR family to see either, eh?"
I'm sorry that I'm being this way. I actually talked about that with a close friend today for awhile and she made me take responsibility for my own actions, my wife isn't "making" me be this way I'm the one doing it, so, I'm trying to keep that in mind when the urge comes to dig thru her personal stuff or whatever.
The trying to record the conversation, though, I'm still maybe going to do that for the same reasons - not for court (I don't think it'd be allowed in) but for purposes of having some more personal CYA stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home